Investment & Securities Fraud Attorneys
Have you lost in excess of $100,000 in the value of your stock portfolio or retirement accounts due to the negligent conduct of your stockbroker? Have your retirement accounts lost substantial value because your advisor failed to act in your best interests? Don’t feel helpless as though you have no option and your money has been permanently lost.
State and federal laws protect investors against negligent, unsuitable, fraudulent or illegal conduct by advisors, financial planners, stockbrokers and others. Wronged investors have the right to seek restitution for the losses they suffer. The process of recovering your money can be extremely complex, and it is important that you have an experienced legal team behind you to ensure that your interests are protected.
Fighting to Recover Your Losses
At the law firm of Sonn | Erez, we represent investors in all types of cases, including investment fraud, unsuitable investments, unauthorized trading, as well as many other areas. The Florida securities lawyers at Sonn | Erez have copious amounts of experience in these cases and we know what is necessary to help you attain a favorable outcome. We have, and continue to represent investors nationally, including in New York, Georgia, California, Texas, and countless others.
If you have lost more than $100,000 in the value of your stock portfolio or retirement accounts due to the negligent conduct of your stockbroker, or if your retirement accounts have lost substantial value because your advisor failed to act in your best interests, don't feel like you have no options and that the money is permanently lost.
When you hire our firm, we will provide a complete review of your case and determine the best course of action to recover your losses. If you have lost money on an investment, we will pursue full recovery plus interest through securities arbitration. If your loss happened as a result of stock fraud, we will file a claim with the appropriate regulatory agency. No matter what type of dispute you have, we are committed to getting the result you need.
Call for a Free Consultation
Contact our office today to discuss your case. You can reach us by phone at 1-866-FRAUD-11 or via e-mail. We take every case on a contingency basis, which means we don't collect a fee unless we make a financial recovery for you.*
Se Habla Español • Anachnu Medabreem Evreet • Nous Parlons Français
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & Lopéz Bras Investigating Claims Against UBS Puerto Rico and David Lugo
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & Lopéz Bras Investigating Claims Against UBS Puerto Rico Broker Jose “the Whopper” Ramirez for Investment Losses in Puerto Rico Debt
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & López Bras Representing Investors in Puerto Rico Bonds and Closed-End Funds
- Sonn|Erez Representing Investors in True North Finance/Capital Solutions
- Sonn|Erez Investigating David Mickelson and Micro Pipe Fund
- Sonn|Erez representing investors in Hennessey Fund/Capital Solutions
- Sonn | Erez Representing Investors in Behringer Harvard Strategic Opportunity Funds
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Troubled LaeRoc Funds
- Sonn|Erez investigating Andrew Rosenberg and Stuart Horowitz/ ASAM for sales of TICs
- Sonn|Erez investigating UBS over the Willow Fund
- Sonn|Erez Investigating sales of Non-Traded REITS by LPL Financial LLC
- Sonn|Erez representing customers of Andrew Rosenberg and Stuart Horowitz/ ASAM
- Sonn | Erez investigates Foresee Strategies Insurance Fund and Foresee Strategies 3(c)(1) Insurance Fund LP
- See all Current Investigations
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & Lopéz Bras File Claim Against UBS/UBS Puerto Rico For Elderly Couple With Approximately $2.4 Million in Losses Related to Puerto Rican Debt, Leveraged Investment Strategy Recommended by Pedro M. Martinez
- Claim Filed Against UBS Puerto Rico For Elderly Couple With Approximately $6.5 Million in Losses Related to Puerto Rican Funds and Debt, Leveraged Investment Strategy Involving Reinvest
- Claim Filed Against UBS Puerto Rico For Elderly Widow With More Than $1 Million in Losses Related to Closed-End Puerto Rico Bond Funds and Puerto Rico Bonds, UBS Bank Credit Line Recommended by David Lugo
- Claim Filed Against UBS Puerto Rico For Couple With Approximately $3.5 Million in Losses Related to Puerto Rico Funds and Debt, Leverage Investment Strategy Recommended by Jose “The Whopper” Ramirez
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & Lopéz Bras File Claim Against UBS For Elderly Man With More Than $6 Million in Losses Related to Puerto Rico Debt, Leveraged Investment Strategies
- UBS in the hot seat amid Puerto Rican bond crisis
- Miami Lawyers Help Investors Recoup Money After Broker's Bad Recommendations
- Puerto Rico's bond losses hit local investors
- Many bond investors ‘trapped’ in closed-end funds
- Orlando couple win $3.1M award from Citigroup Global
- Citigroup Global — formerly Smith Barney — hit with $3.1M arbitration award
- Citi Ordered to Pay Two Investors $3.1 Million for Losses
- Citigroup must pay couple $3.1 million for not overseeing broker: panel
- Florida Couple Wins $830,000 After Lehman Investment
- Sample Practices that Create Firm Liability for Customer Investment Losses Securities firms and brokers can't always "blame it on the market" when it comes to investor losses. In addition to state and federal securities laws, ....
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Claims Involving William Bradford Coolidge (Cordova, Tennessee) Sonn|Erez is investigating claims regarding William Bradford Coolidge (CRD #1636957, Cordova, Tennessee), also known as Brad Coolidge and William B. ....
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Claims Involving Stefani Ann Bennett (Salmon, Idaho) Sonn|Erez is investigating claims regarding Stefani Ann Bennett (CRD #5890347, Salmon, Idaho). Bennett recently submitted a Letter of Acceptance, ....