Investment & Securities Fraud Attorneys
Have you lost in excess of $100,000 in the value of your stock portfolio or retirement accounts due to the negligent conduct of your stockbroker? Have your retirement accounts lost substantial value because your advisor failed to act in your best interests? Don’t feel helpless as though you have no option and your money has been permanently lost.
State and federal laws protect investors against negligent, unsuitable, fraudulent or illegal conduct by advisors, financial planners, stockbrokers and others. Wronged investors have the right to seek restitution for the losses they suffer. The process of recovering your money can be extremely complex, and it is important that you have an experienced legal team behind you to ensure that your interests are protected.
Fighting to Recover Your Losses
At the law firm of Sonn | Erez, we represent investors in all types of cases, including investment fraud, unsuitable investments, unauthorized trading, as well as many other areas. The Florida securities lawyers at Sonn | Erez have copious amounts of experience in these cases and we know what is necessary to help you attain a favorable outcome. We have, and continue to represent investors nationally, including in New York, Georgia, California, Texas, and countless others.
If you have lost more than $100,000 in the value of your stock portfolio or retirement accounts due to the negligent conduct of your stockbroker, or if your retirement accounts have lost substantial value because your advisor failed to act in your best interests, don't feel like you have no options and that the money is permanently lost.
When you hire our firm, we will provide a complete review of your case and determine the best course of action to recover your losses. If you have lost money on an investment, we will pursue full recovery plus interest through securities arbitration. If your loss happened as a result of stock fraud, we will file a claim with the appropriate regulatory agency. No matter what type of dispute you have, we are committed to getting the result you need.
Call for a Free Consultation
Contact our office today to discuss your case. You can reach us by phone at 1-866-FRAUD-11 or via e-mail. We take every case on a contingency basis, which means we don't collect a fee unless we make a financial recovery for you.*
Se Habla Español • Anachnu Medabreem Evreet • Nous Parlons Français
- Sonn|Erez Pursuing Claims Against Success Trade Securities
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Mariner Access Fund and Mariner 2X Access Fund
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Morgan Keegan for Sale of Mamtek Bonds
- Sonn|Erez Representing Investors in True North Finance/Capital Solutions
- Sonn|Erez Investigating David Mickelson and Micro Pipe Fund
- Sonn|Erez representing investors in Hennessey Fund/Capital Solutions
- Sonn | Erez Representing Investors in Behringer Harvard Strategic Opportunity Funds
- Sonn | Erez Representing Clients of Former Merrill Lynch Broker Giancarlo Ciocca
- Noah Myers - MiddleCove Capital
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Troubled LaeRoc Funds
- Sonn|Erez investigating Andrew Rosenberg and Stuart Horowitz/ ASAM for sales of TICs
- Sonn|Erez representing customers of Ed Waldron for losses in asset backed securities
- Sonn|Erez representing customers of Scott Sheehan for losses in TICs
- Sonn|Erez investigating UBS over the Willow Fund
- Sonn|Erez investigates sales of structured products by David Brouwer formerly of Great American Advisors
- Sonn|Erez Investigating sales of Non-Traded REITS by LPL Financial LLC
- Sonn|Erez representing customers of Andrew Rosenberg and Stuart Horowitz/ ASAM
- Sonn | Erez investigates Foresee Strategies Insurance Fund and Foresee Strategies 3(c)(1) Insurance Fund LP
- Sonn | Erez representing investors who invested in Behringer Harvard REIT 1
- Sonn | Erez Investigates Sales of The Nutmeg Group
- See all Current Investigations
- RBC Slammed With Punitive Damages in FINRA Arbitration Case, Announces Sonn & Erez PLC
- RBC Loses Finra Arbitration Over Lehman Stock Advice
- RBC Ordered to Pay Couple $831,000 Related to Sale of Lehman Stock
- Vanished: Boca lawyer's troubling tale
- Miami Dolphins player demands refund from D.C. firm over investment
- Lawsuit: Miami Dolphins’ Jared Odrick sacked by investment advisor
- Ex-Lehman rep scores rare arb win as forgivable loan is forgiven
- Panel awards couple $1.34 million in securities dispute
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch hit with $1.3 million arbitration order
- Merrill ordered to pay couple $1.34 mln over Fannie Mae shares
- Merrill Lynch Slammed With $1.33 Million Verdict Over Fannie Mae Preferred Stock, Says Sonn & Erez
- Merrill Owes Couple $1.3M For Fannie Mae Investment
- FINRA Fines, Censures vFinance Investments, Inc., Regarding Private Placement, Failure to Supervise Registered Representative vFinance Investments, Inc. (CRD #44962, Boca Raton, Florida) submitted a Letter of Acceptance, Waiver and Consent in which the firm was censured and ....
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Claims Regarding the Late S. Mark Powell of Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management (Austin, Texas) Sonn|Erez is investigating claims involving financial transactions and investments made through former Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management ....
- FINRA Fines, Censures Raymond James & Associates, Inc., and Order Restitution of More Than $25,000 for Improper Pricing and Supervisory Failures Regarding Municipal Securities Raymond James & Associates, Inc. (CRD #705, St. Petersburg, Florida) submitted a Letter of Acceptance, Waiver and Consent in which the firm was ....