Investment & Securities Fraud Attorneys
Have you lost in excess of $100,000 in the value of your stock portfolio or retirement accounts due to the negligent conduct of your stockbroker? Have your retirement accounts lost substantial value because your advisor failed to act in your best interests? Don’t feel helpless as though you have no option and your money has been permanently lost.
State and federal laws protect investors against negligent, unsuitable, fraudulent or illegal conduct by advisors, financial planners, stockbrokers and others. Wronged investors have the right to seek restitution for the losses they suffer. The process of recovering your money can be extremely complex, and it is important that you have an experienced legal team behind you to ensure that your interests are protected.
Fighting to Recover Your Losses
At the law firm of Sonn | Erez, we represent investors in all types of cases, including investment fraud, unsuitable investments, unauthorized trading, as well as many other areas. The Florida securities lawyers at Sonn | Erez have copious amounts of experience in these cases and we know what is necessary to help you attain a favorable outcome. We have, and continue to represent investors nationally, including in New York, Georgia, California, Texas, and countless others.
If you have lost more than $100,000 in the value of your stock portfolio or retirement accounts due to the negligent conduct of your stockbroker, or if your retirement accounts have lost substantial value because your advisor failed to act in your best interests, don't feel like you have no options and that the money is permanently lost.
When you hire our firm, we will provide a complete review of your case and determine the best course of action to recover your losses. If you have lost money on an investment, we will pursue full recovery plus interest through securities arbitration. If your loss happened as a result of stock fraud, we will file a claim with the appropriate regulatory agency. No matter what type of dispute you have, we are committed to getting the result you need.
Call for a Free Consultation
Contact our office today to discuss your case. You can reach us by phone at 1-866-FRAUD-11 or via e-mail. We take every case on a contingency basis, which means we don't collect a fee unless we make a financial recovery for you.*
Se Habla Español • Anachnu Medabreem Evreet • Nous Parlons Français
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & López Bras Representing Investors in Puerto Rico Bonds and Closed-End Funds
- Sonn|Erez Pursuing Claims Against Success Trade Securities
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Mariner Access Fund and Mariner 2X Access Fund
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Morgan Keegan for Sale of Mamtek Bonds
- Sonn|Erez Representing Investors in True North Finance/Capital Solutions
- Sonn|Erez Investigating David Mickelson and Micro Pipe Fund
- Sonn|Erez representing investors in Hennessey Fund/Capital Solutions
- Sonn | Erez Representing Investors in Behringer Harvard Strategic Opportunity Funds
- Sonn | Erez Representing Clients of Former Merrill Lynch Broker Giancarlo Ciocca
- Noah Myers - MiddleCove Capital
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Troubled LaeRoc Funds
- Sonn|Erez investigating Andrew Rosenberg and Stuart Horowitz/ ASAM for sales of TICs
- Sonn|Erez representing customers of Ed Waldron for losses in asset backed securities
- Sonn|Erez representing customers of Scott Sheehan for losses in TICs
- Sonn|Erez investigating UBS over the Willow Fund
- Sonn|Erez investigates sales of structured products by David Brouwer formerly of Great American Advisors
- Sonn|Erez Investigating sales of Non-Traded REITS by LPL Financial LLC
- Sonn|Erez representing customers of Andrew Rosenberg and Stuart Horowitz/ ASAM
- Sonn | Erez investigates Foresee Strategies Insurance Fund and Foresee Strategies 3(c)(1) Insurance Fund LP
- See all Current Investigations
- UBS in the hot seat amid Puerto Rican bond crisis
- Miami Lawyers Help Investors Recoup Money After Broker's Bad Recommendations
- Puerto Rico's bond losses hit local investors
- Many bond investors ‘trapped’ in closed-end funds
- Orlando couple win $3.1M award from Citigroup Global
- Citigroup Global — formerly Smith Barney — hit with $3.1M arbitration award
- Citi Ordered to Pay Two Investors $3.1 Million for Losses
- Citigroup must pay couple $3.1 million for not overseeing broker: panel
- Florida Couple Wins $830,000 After Lehman Investment
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Claims Involving Aaron Nash Kazinec (Weston, Florida) Aaron Nash Kazinec (CRD #2371296, Registered Representative, Weston, Florida) submitted a Letter of Acceptance, Waiver and Consent in which he ....
- FINRA Cautions Investors to Consider the Source of Distributions from Closed-End Funds FINRA recently issued an Investor Alert, "Closed-End Fund Distributions: Where is the Money Coming From?" A closed-end fund pools money from investors ....
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Claims Involving Melanie Moody Fordham (Birmingham, Alabama) Melanie Moody Fordham (CRD #4469670, Registered Representative, Birmingham, Alabama) submitted a Letter of Acceptance, Waiver and Consent in which she ....