Investment & Securities Fraud Attorneys
Have you lost in excess of $100,000 in the value of your stock portfolio or retirement accounts due to the negligent conduct of your stockbroker? Have your retirement accounts lost substantial value because your advisor failed to act in your best interests? Don’t feel helpless as though you have no option and your money has been permanently lost.
State and federal laws protect investors against negligent, unsuitable, fraudulent or illegal conduct by advisors, financial planners, stockbrokers and others. Wronged investors have the right to seek restitution for the losses they suffer. The process of recovering your money can be extremely complex, and it is important that you have an experienced legal team behind you to ensure that your interests are protected.
Fighting to Recover Your Losses
At the law firm of Sonn | Erez, we represent investors in all types of cases, including investment fraud, unsuitable investments, unauthorized trading, as well as many other areas. The Florida securities lawyers at Sonn | Erez have copious amounts of experience in these cases and we know what is necessary to help you attain a favorable outcome. We have, and continue to represent investors nationally, including in New York, Georgia, California, Texas, and countless others.
If you have lost more than $100,000 in the value of your stock portfolio or retirement accounts due to the negligent conduct of your stockbroker, or if your retirement accounts have lost substantial value because your advisor failed to act in your best interests, don't feel like you have no options and that the money is permanently lost.
When you hire our firm, we will provide a complete review of your case and determine the best course of action to recover your losses. If you have lost money on an investment, we will pursue full recovery plus interest through securities arbitration. If your loss happened as a result of stock fraud, we will file a claim with the appropriate regulatory agency. No matter what type of dispute you have, we are committed to getting the result you need.
Call for a Free Consultation
Contact our office today to discuss your case. You can reach us by phone at 1-866-FRAUD-11 or via e-mail. We take every case on a contingency basis, which means we don't collect a fee unless we make a financial recovery for you.*
Se Habla Español • Anachnu Medabreem Evreet • Nous Parlons Français
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & Lopéz Bras Investigating Claims Against UBS Puerto Rico and David Lugo
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & Lopéz Bras Investigating Claims Against UBS Puerto Rico Broker Jose “the Whopper” Ramirez for Investment Losses in Puerto Rico Debt
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & López Bras Representing Investors in Puerto Rico Bonds and Closed-End Funds
- Sonn|Erez Representing Investors in True North Finance/Capital Solutions
- Sonn|Erez Investigating David Mickelson and Micro Pipe Fund
- Sonn|Erez representing investors in Hennessey Fund/Capital Solutions
- Sonn | Erez Representing Investors in Behringer Harvard Strategic Opportunity Funds
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Troubled LaeRoc Funds
- Sonn|Erez investigating Andrew Rosenberg and Stuart Horowitz/ ASAM for sales of TICs
- Sonn|Erez investigating UBS over the Willow Fund
- Sonn|Erez Investigating sales of Non-Traded REITS by LPL Financial LLC
- Sonn|Erez representing customers of Andrew Rosenberg and Stuart Horowitz/ ASAM
- Sonn | Erez investigates Foresee Strategies Insurance Fund and Foresee Strategies 3(c)(1) Insurance Fund LP
- See all Current Investigations
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & Lopéz Bras File Claim Against Santander Securities For Elderly Man With Approximately $1 Million in Losses Related to Puerto Rican Debt, Leveraged Investment Strategy Recommended by Joel Alexis Colon and Carmen Trigo
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & Lopéz Bras File Claim Against UBS/UBS Puerto Rico For Elderly Couple With Approximately $2.4 Million in Losses Related to Puerto Rican Debt, Leveraged Investment Strategy
- Claim Filed Against UBS Puerto Rico For Elderly Couple With Approximately $6.5 Million in Losses Related to Puerto Rican Funds and Debt, Leveraged Investment Strategy Involving Reinvest
- Sonn|Erez and Aldarondo & Lopéz Bras File Claim Against UBS For Elderly Widow With More Than $1 Million in Losses Related to Puerto Rico Debt, UBS Bank Credit Line
- Claim Filed Against UBS Puerto Rico For Couple With Approximately $3.5 Million in Losses Related to Puerto Rico Funds and Debt, Leverage Investment Strategy Recommended by Jose “The Whopper” Ramirez
- Sonn & Erez Team Wins FINRA Arbitration Award
- Morgan Stanley must pay $4.5 million to Banamex: panel
- Morgan Stanley Ordered to Pay $4.5 Million to Mexico-Based Trust
- Finra panel smacks Morgan Stanley with $4.5M arbitration award
- Exclusive: UBS faces criminal probe for Puerto Rico bond fund sales - lawyers
- The time is now to file claims for investment losses
- UBS in the hot seat amid Puerto Rican bond crisis
- Miami Lawyers Help Investors Recoup Money After Broker's Bad Recommendations
- Puerto Rico's bond losses hit local investors
- Many bond investors ‘trapped’ in closed-end funds
- Orlando couple win $3.1M award from Citigroup Global
- FINRA Cautions Investors on Viral Disease Stock Scams FINRA recently issued an Investor Alert, "Viral Disease Stock Scams: Don't Let Them Infect Your Portfolio." In the Alert, FINRA warns that dramatic ....
- Sonn|Erez Investigating Claims Involving Paul Gerard Chiampa Sonn|Erez is investigating claims regarding Paul Gerard Chiampa (CRD #1133609, East Longmeadow, Massachusetts). Chiampa recently entered into a Letter ....
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule to Prohibit Conditioning Settlements on Expungement The Securities and Exchange Commission recently approved the implementation of FINRa Rule 2081, which prohibits brokers from making settlements of ....